Intensive Driving School (IDS)
1. IDS may not always undertake courses in its own right but will, search for fully qualified and Approved Driving Instructors to carry out the training and charge an arrangement fee within the price of the course and as part of the deposit payable to cover its costs.
2. IDS suggest that pupils also examine any terms and conditions peculiar to the Instructor/Driving Schools themselves for any variation to those made known when booked. Lesson cancellations will normally have to be paid for unless sufficient notice is given.
3. IDS has issued all instructor/Driving School suppliers with a voluntary code of conduct and Agency Agreement to include aspects covering flexibility, professionalism and general standards of service but Instructors/Driving Schools will have their own Terms and Conditions which must be referred to.
4. IDS will undertake some or all of the following activities although, in the interest of efficiency, some may be shared by the Driving Instructors:
5. IDS requires a non refundable deposit to cover Driving Test Fees and Instructor/Driving School booking fee which will secure the booking unless otherwise agreed in writing.
6. Cancellations will not be accepted once a course and Driving Instructor details have been confirmed in writing by IDS. In very exceptional circumstances, a course may be rescheduled by mutual consent between you and the Instructor. Any deposit paid will be non-refundable unless otherwise agreed in writing. Any unused fees on completion of the course will not normally be refunded. Pupils should also refer to the individual Instructors Terms & Conditions for any variation in these arrangements.
7. The balance of all course fees is payable direct to the Instructor on finalisation of the arrangements unless otherwise agreed with the instructor, if payment is not made as agreed, the Instructor will not carry out the course until such times as full payment is received. Please also see the Instructors terms and conditions for any variation.
8. In the event of a change of venue by the pupil or instructor dissatisfaction resulting where possible in the allocation of another instructor, the pupil will be charged a further £25 administration fee.
9. Any pupil disagreements about the advice given or the level of service provided by the Instructor should be discussed directly with the Instructor/Driving School and IDS accepts no responsibility for the Instructors actions/decisions.
10. Additional tuition over and above the agreed amount may be purchased individually from the Instructor at their normal rate and in accordance with the Instructors/Driving Schools Terms and Conditions.
11. No responsibility is taken by IDS for cancellations or re-arrangements of either the course or Driving Test due to any circumstances outside its control.
12. There are no Test Pass Guarantees provided by IDS unless otherwise agreed with specific instructors.
13. IDS reserves the right to make a surcharge or other penalty to any course where the conduct of that course is not possible due to unreasonable delay by the pupil or late changes to circumstances without prior reference.
14. All correspondence will be by email unless specifically agreed with the pupil, driving instructor or driving school. IDS accepts no responsibility for ensuring that information/activity contained in these communications is carried out by the pupil including the use of any tools provided for the enhancement of knowledge including revising for the theory test using our third party software.